With options designed for both conventional and trunked systems, this portfolio of dispatch and desktop consoles has the features you need to make quick decisions, mobilize a fleet or keep staff informed.
Motorola MCD 5000 Deskset MCD 5000 Deskset
Ideal for dispatch environments, back-up sites, alternate locations, special events and call monitoring, the MCD 5000 Deskset is a powerful and easy-to-deploy VoIP solution for your radio system. With IP technology, you have the flexibility to quickly install desksets where you need them using your IP network infrastructure. And you can easily expand communication capabilities throughout your organization for increased safety, awareness and coordination.
- Ergonomically designed with an intuitive layout and an adjustable viewing angle
- Large and easy-to-read color LCD screen
- Programmable softkeys
- Automatic security time lock
- Orange emergency activation button
- Emergency notifications
- Easy initial installation using a text file import
- Quickly change settings directly on the MCD 5000 Deskset
- Adjustable housing for desktop or wall mount
Motorola MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console
Take command of situations from virtually anywhere. The MCC 7100 IP Dispatch Console uses wired or wireless networks to establish Project 25 (P25) encrypted voice communications with trunked and conventional radios, when and where you need them most.
Use the portable MCC 7100 Console to quickly expand your mobile workforce communications for on-the-spot coordination during special events, for disaster management, in backup facilities and to increase temporary dispatch capacity. Equip senior staff with the ability to easily monitor and initiate communications from their office, on the road or from remote locations.
- Fixed and Portable Deployments
- Emergency Transmissions Get Priority
- Sensitive Communications Are Protected
- Easy to Use
- Flexible, and Customizable User Interface
- Cost Savings
- Local Control
Motorola MC3000 Deskset Controller
When you need full, remote control over a variety of radio systems through a single deskset, choose the MC3000 Deskset Controller. This digital remote can remotely control all radio functions and frequencies of the following radios: MCS2000 Model III or ASTRO Consolette. The MC3000 works in both conventional and trunked analog systems. Up to 31 of these units can be operated in parallel.
Compatible radios include: MCS2000® Model III, ASTRO®Digital Consolette W9, CDM Series Radios, iDEN®r750, and MTM700 Databox/ Motorcycle models.
- Supervisory takeover
- Automatic line leveling
- Parallel status updating
Motorola MC2500 Deskset Controller
This small yet powerful mini-console allows remote access to the functions of up to four analog base stations, repeaters or control stations in a conventional system. The MC2500 is the next step up from the MC2000. With features like Stat-AlertTM, individual volume control and unselect speaker connector, the MC2500 is truly an advanced deskset. Up to 10 units can operate in parallel.
- Muliple base station control
- Unselect speaker connector
- Individual volume control
- All Mute
- Dedicated logging recorder output
- Radio patch
- MDC1200 signalling and paging
Motorola MC2000 Deskset Controller
The compact and cost-effective MC2000 Deskset, a step up from the MC1000, allows remote access to the functions of a single base station, repeater or radio in a conventional system. With control over 12 more frequency stations than the starting model, a display and features like Stat-AlertTM, the MC2000 is truly an advanced deskset. Up to 10 units can operate in parallel.
- MDC1200 signaling and paging
- Parallel status (tone model)
- DTMF decode
- Securenet capable
- RSS programming required (Windows application)
- 110/220V AC 50/60 Hz power supply
- 18 programmable buttons
- 16 tone or 4 DC frequency/channel
- External connectors (power, radio, RS232)
- 2 Line x 20 character display
Motorola MC1000 Deskset Controller
About the size of a telephone, the cost-effective MC1000 Deskset allows remote control access to the basic functions of a single base station, repeater or radio in a conventional system. This compact yet powerful deskset allows 10 units to operate in parallel.and offers hands-free operation.
- Single frequency station control
- Controls 1 base station
- 4 frequency station control (tone/DC models)
- Extended local, tone or DC remote control
- 4-wire local control
- 2- or 4-wire tone or DC remote control
- Supervisory takeover
- Intercom and monitor
- Handset with integrated PTT switch
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Up to 10 parallel operator positions