Need wider coverage? Motorola’s repeaters offer unrivaled functionality and versatility to help you extend calling range while stretching the capabilities of your two-way radios – enhancing your efficiency with intelligence.
Motorola GTR 8000 Base Radio/Expandable Site Subsystem
Meet today’s demand for IP networks and narrow-band radio operations with the high performance GTR 8000 Base Radio / Expandable Site Subsystem. The GTR 8000 surpasses the bar previously set by QUANTAR™ offering software-based upgrades and migrations, no single point of failure, hot swap hardware, front access serviceability, and integrated battery charging. Its state of the art compact design enables everything from basic Analog Conventional to advanced P25 TDMA Trunking on the same hardware. The GTR 8000 ships tuned from the factory for quick and easy deployment.
- ASTRO® 25 Trunking – the optimal P25 trunking solution for easy installation and high availability.
- ASTRO® 25 Data – voice and data transmissions switch dynamically on the same base radio for ease of use.
- ASTRO® 25 & Analog Conventional – high performing analog capabilities enable narrow-banding migrations that maximize audio performance.
- 3600 Trunking – supports 3600 trunking operation, enabling new future-ready base radios to be added to existing SmartZone systems with SmartX.
Motorola DR 3000 Repeater
The DR 3000 repeater is a continuous-duty unit that supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode. It mounts easily in wall or rack systems.
This repeater is part of the MOTOTRBO series, delivering increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications through a complete solution.
- Runs 100% continuous full-duty cycle at 40-45W
- TDMA Digital Audio Capability – Time-division mulitple-access (TDMA) provides twice the calling capacity with single 12.5 kHz channel
- Easy Installation – Wall- or rack-mountable, with sturdy handles.
- Integrated Power Supply