The Orion Network
CSE Crosscom is a founding member of the Orion Network – Australia’s leading digital two-way radio network.
The Orion Network ensures your workforce is always connected, offering unrivalled digital two-way radio coverage in and around Sydney, Newcastle, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane and New Zealand. Powered by Motorola’s MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus digital mobile radio technology (DMR), voice and data services are integrated into one device to enable clearer, faster and more versatile extended range communications.
Orion’s scalable network platform offers flexibility for single and multi-site operations, with mobile and portable two-way radio solutions uniquely programed to your requirements.
Multi-site digital trunking technology increases capacity and enables automatic site roaming over extended ranges, with superior voice clarity and secure transmission. Optional integrated data applications such as GPS services, text messaging, data services and dispatch console capability can assist to improveoperational productivity and safety performance.
The network is backed by an aggressive growth strategy and serviced by the most comprehensive network of engineers and technicians in the industry.
Why the Orion Network?
Whether you’re in an office, factory, stadium or vehicle – The Orion Network provides critical system features to ensure your workforce is always connected.
- Unrivalled reliable network coverage across Australia with more repeater base stations than any other public access network
- Motorola’s MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus digital technology integrates portable radios, mobile radios, data applications, accessories and services
- Automating business processes through digital mobile radio technology
- Automated site roaming provides a seamless wide area network across Australia, eliminating the need for manual site selection
- Digital voice technology ensures superior audio clarity eliminating static over extended ranges
- Integrated data applications such as text, GPS location services and dispatch control provide command and control services from the comfort of your office
- Centralised dispatch capability when visibility and efficiency is critical
- Unique solutions engineered to individual business requirements
- Backed by leading mobile communication experts offering superior levels of service and support
- Provider of choice for the transport, logistics, local government, events, security, utilities and resource sectors.
Orion Network Coverage Map
The Orion Network has more repeater base station sites than any other digital two-way radio network in Australia.
Orion repeater base stations are strategically located in each jurisdiction, automatically registering your location to ensure seamless roaming between sites.